You can set your imagination free at the Macquarie Credit Union DREAM Festival in Dubbo from 18th to 28th October celebrating all forms of creativity – lights and lanterns, pianos on the pavement, music and markets, art competitions, traditional Aboriginal dance.
DREAM is an acronym that stands for Dubbo Regional Entertainment Arts and Music.
With over 18,000 people attending last year, the event favourites are set to draw a lot of attention again this year. Make sure not to miss out on:
· Pianos on the Pavement – everyone welcome to participate or listen to the lovely melodies (18 Oct)
· Wabuul River Dreaming – celebrate all things river including lantern decorating (20 Oct)
· Sushi in the Shoyoen Gardens – pre-order your sushi and enjoy the afternoon sun and entertainment (21 Oct)
· Music + Markets | Lights + Lanterns – great afternoon for the family, featuring singer Mojo Juju (27 Oct)
· Zoocoustic – lazy Sunday afternoon vibes in the zoo – perfect way to finish off the weekend (28 Oct)
New events include:
· Westview Drive-In – back by popular demand. Re-live your youth and introduce your children to the ‘original’ open air cinema (19, 20 & 21 Oct)
· PubROCK – love to belt out a few tunes in your car; this is your chance to be in a choir that ROCKS! (24 Oct)