The NSW Business Chamber is pleased to announce the finalists for the 2018 Western NSW Regional Business Awards.
Winners of the 2018 Western NSW Regional Business Awards will represent the region at the NSW Business Chamber’s State Business Awards held in November in Sydney.
Western NSW Business Chamber Regional Manager, Vicki Seccombe, said this year’s finalists represent a fantastic cross section of businesses from right across Western NSW.
“These awards are a wonderful opportunity to celebrate excellence in the local business community and showcase their success at a local, regional and state level,” Ms Seccombe said.
Parkes finalists in the 2018 Western NSW Regional Business Awards are:
• Outstanding Young Entrepreneur: Stephanie Hughes, Hughes & Co Lawyers & Conveyancing
• Outstanding Business Leader: David Thompson, McPhersons Parts & Service
• Excellence in Small Business: La Bella Medispa
• Excellence in Business: K&H Geotechnical Services
• Excellence in Social Enterprise: Parkes Shire Food Service