What a great round of netball with a lot of close matches played.
The newly added division 2 shirts look bright and colourful giving the girls a sense of team unity. Division 1 shirts are on the way. As it is getting colder, teams are reminded to warm up before matches to limit injuries.
Parkes Netball Association will be holding its Annual General Meeting at the Parkes Services club on Monday, 20th May at 7pm. Results – Round 3
• Pumas 22 drew Tigers 22 (MVP: Katie Dunford and Lucy MacGregor)
• Panthers 24 defeat Wildcats 23
• Panthers 7 defeat Tigers 6 (MVP: Jessica Morgan and Lara Brown)
• Pumas 10 defeat Wildcats 9 (MVP: Charlotte Moon and Emmeline Wyllie) Round 4, Saturday, 11th May
Division 1 – 9:30am
• Court 1: Panthers v Tigers (Umpires: Mel Evans and Jack McGrath)
• Court 3: Wildcats v Pumas (Umpires: Katie Mac and Teagan Smede)
Go Division – 10:30am
• Court 1:Pumas v Panthers (Umpires: Paris Neville and Julia Dunn)
• Court 3: Wildcats v Tigers (Umpires: Mel Evans and Ally Bush)
Set Division – 09:30am Court 4
Net Division – 09:30am Court 8