Small Business Month during October will be celebrated in the Parkes Shire with free events and workshops for owners and operators to gain valuable and innovative tools to take their business to the next level.
“Small Business Month is a great opportunity to learn about the latest marketing trends and digital tools, hear from leading experts on the art and science of mutually beneficial negotiation, find out how to use census data to support your business, and receive face-to-face advice on how to start, grow or innovate your business model,” said Parkes Shire Councillor and Parkes Business Chamber representative Alan Ward.
A highlight of Small Business Month is The Henrys Business Awards gala dinner on Friday, 19th October when the local business community celebrate innovation, entrepreneurship and why it all adds up for business in the Parkes region.
Other activities on offer for free during the month include:
· Cenwest Innovate Masterclass – Secrets of the Great Negotiators: Skills & Tactics that Get You to Yes! on Thursday, 11th October from 11:30am – 2pm at the Astro Dish, register via Eventbrite.
· Business Bus Connect, delivering face-to face business advice to regional operators, on Tuesday, 16th October from 9am to 3pm at 203 Clarinda Street, book a session on 1300 134 359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Be Business Savvy Masterclass hosted by Parkes Shire Council and facilitated by Holly Galbraith: Five Essential Digital Tools for your Business Marketing on Monday, 22nd October from 6 to 8pm at the Hart Bar, register
· Digital Health Checks – one-on-one checks with Holly G on Tuesday, 23rd October, register your interest via https://visitparkes.com.au/events/digital-health-check/
· Id Solutions Workshop Data, Finance and Your Business on Tuesday, 30th October from 6 to 7:30pm at the Astro Dish, register your interest via https://visitparkes.com.au/events/data-finance-business/
For more information about the Small Business Month events, visit www.parkes.nsw.gov.au