The Parkes Christian School HSC class of 2016 has much to celebrate as they have attained some wonderful achievements. The PCS community is once again extremely proud of its students and their dedication to this rigorous and highly regarded examination. Well before the release of the HSC results, the school was proud and pleased to announce that a number of the HSC cohort had already received offers for university courses for next year. Other students are waiting to hear about applications under the School Recommendation Scheme through the University Admission Centre.
The following students have received offers:
• Isabella Diener received offers to University of Wollongong, University of New England and Southern Cross University.
• Indianna Bermingham received offers to Charles Sturt University and University of New England.
• Claudia Simpson received offers to Charles Sturt University, University of New England and International College
• James Buesnell received an offer to University of New England.
• Lachlan Westcott received offers to University of New England and Charles Sturt University (Bathurst and Wagga
• Rebecca Vaughan received an offer to University of Wollongong.
• Lyndal Suffolk received an offer to ACU Brisbane.
The 2016 HSC achievements reflect the determination, perseverance and commitment of the students, and the dedication and commitment of the teachers and other staff who taught and supported them.