After a very cold week mother nature blessed us with some sunshine for another great round of netball last Saturday.
The young players are showing some great skills with the ball and around the court, as well as learning new techniques and strategies to further develop their game.
We take a break this weekend, but be ready for some more fun when we restart on Saturday, 15h June with Crazy Sock and Hair day.
Remember to dress up as there will be special rewards for the following:
• Best dressed Net player
• Best dressed Set player
• Best dressed Go team
• Best dressed Division 1 team
Results of Round 7:
• Tigers 53 defeat Panthers 5 (MVP: Stella Neville and Lucy Macgregor)
• Wildcats 17 defeat Pumas 16 (MVP: Katie Dunford and Lillie Fyer)
• Wildcats 13 defeat Tigers 8 (MVP: Edie Seaman and Savannah Latu)
• Pumas 12 defeat Panthers 4 (MVP Connie Fryer and Charlotte Moon)