Building or renovating a house involves many decisions. One is choosing the right windows. Here are some pointers to help you decide.
1) Which room is the window for? Different rooms require different types of windows. Room design, style and purpose should be considered prior to any final decision.
2) How will the room be used? Function and practicality are equally as important as style. Think about how you will use the space and what you want out of it.
3) What is your design style? Once you have considered the practical components, you can have fun choosing the design elements. Window design can compliment the overall design, while colour is an important element.
4) What type of material? Aluminium or Timber. Material choice often relates to design style.
5) How important is sustainability? Smart window and glass choices can fill rooms with light all year round, and assist with sustainable design and living that can even save you money in the long run.
6) What is the budget? Glassplace caters to budgets of all sizes. This allows both the budget mindful and those with a bit extra to customize window and door combination for their project.
Hopefully these points will help you decide. For more information on the options available visit the Glassplace Showroom at 4 Clarke Street, or visit their website.