WELCOME BACK TO OUR PROGRAMS
Your favourite library programs have now returned. Please ring to book a place.
• Storytime: Wednesdays at 10:30am – numbers strictly limited so please ring to book a place.
• Rhymetime: Thursdays at 10:30am – numbers strictly limited so please ring to book a place.
• Author-Rised: Next meeting on Tuesday, 1 September from 6-8pm.
Book Clubs: Meetings on Wednesday, 26 August @ 3pm OR Thursday, 27 August @ 6pm.
STAFF PICK OF THE MONTH BY AINSLEE AUSTIN
The Nowhere Child by Christian White
The story switches between ‘then’ and ‘now’ revealing pieces of the puzzle surrounding the disappearance of two-year-old Sammy Went from her hometown in Manson, Kentucky to 28 years later when Kim Leamy is suspected to be the missing child now living in Melbourne Australia. A psychological thriller not to be missed. Book and Talking Book now available at Parkes Shire Library.
CURRENT CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
In line with the NSW Health guidance, Parkes Shire Libraries has some ‘Conditions of Entry’ to help us operate in a COVID-19 safe way. Those include:
• exclusion of staff and visitors who are unwell
• limit of customers at any one time in the library
• maximum 30 minute use of computers
• sanitising hands upon entry
• physical distancing at all times
• signing into the library on entry
A hand sanitiser dispenser is located at the Library’s entrance, however library members and visitors are permitted to bring their own hand sanitiser. Restrictions on the time visitors can stay at the library have now been lifted. Check our Parkes Shire Libraries webpage for opening