- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire into our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
- Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another. – Thomas Mer- ton
- Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench, even if there is plenty of room at both ends.
- I don’t mind when our conversations get a little boring or when we’re texting and we run out of things to say. I don’t care when we’re hanging out but doing noth- ing, because just having you is enough to make me happy.
- I love you every day, not just on Valen- tine’s Day!
- All you need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. – Charles M. Schulz
- Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.
- Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood. – Oscar Wilde
- Gravitation is not responsible for peo- ple falling in love. – Albert Einstein
- When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love. – Lana Del Rey
Romantic Songs for Valentine’s Day
1. Endless Love, Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
2. I’ll Make Love to You, Boyz II Men
3. You Needed Me, Anne Murray
4. Be Without You, Mary J. Blige
5. We Found Love, Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris
6. How Deep Is Your Love, Bee Gees
7. And I Love Her, The Beatles
8. Something, The Beatles
9. I Will Always Love You, Whitney Houston
10. I Can’t Stop Loving You, Ray Charles